Palletforce reports record 2020 volumes as revenues soar
Palletforce said investment in capacity, infrastructure and technology helped it deliver record distribution volumes during 2020. Revenue for the year ending 31 December 2020 increased by GBP19.5m to GBP136.6m (2019: GBP156.1m) and underlying EBITDA was GBP12.24m (2019: GBP8.98m) reflecting a margin of 9%. Pre-tax profit was GBP11.2m (2019: GBP7.65m) which represents an operating margin of 8.2% (2019: 4.9%).
The company stressed that the 2019 comparatives are a 15-month trading period from 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2019.
- ^ Palletforce reports record 2020 volumes as revenues soar (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Dish Drainers Rack with Drip Tray, 3 Tier Large Dish Drying Rack with Draining...
SALE PRICE: £55.99YOU SAVE: £11.20 About this item ✔️【Durable】The large dish rack is made of premium metal with anti-rust coating, […]
- A2 Diamond Painting LED Light Pad Kit,LED Artcraft Tracing Light Table,DIY...
SALE PRICE: £55.99YOU SAVE: £11.20 About this item THE BEST A2 DIAMOND LED PADS KIT-You don’t need to seek dazzling gadgets on market, you get […]