Police in unmarked HGVs target M25 in hunt for dangerous drivers
Police officers in unmarked HGVs are focusing on the M25 for the next two weeks in a bid to improve safety standards on the motorway.
National Highways has teamed up with seven police forces across the South East, as part of Operation Orbital which uses unmarked HGVs to check drivers are not usng their mobile phones or driving without seatbelts.
- ^ Police in unmarked HGVs target M25 in hunt for dangerous drivers (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Dish Drainers Rack with Drip Tray, 3 Tier Large Dish Drying Rack with Draining...
SALE PRICE: £55.99YOU SAVE: £11.20 About this item ✔️【Durable】The large dish rack is made of premium metal with anti-rust coating, […]
- A2 Diamond Painting LED Light Pad Kit,LED Artcraft Tracing Light Table,DIY...
SALE PRICE: £55.99YOU SAVE: £11.20 About this item THE BEST A2 DIAMOND LED PADS KIT-You don’t need to seek dazzling gadgets on market, you get […]