Spin off complete, GXO MD looks forward to a bright future for contract logistics and ecommerce
In August 2021 XPO completed the spin off of its Logistics division to create a new, separate company GXO, leaving the former Transport division to trade on as XPO.
While there were good operational reasons for the split, Brad Jacobs, chairman and CEO of XPO Logistics, made no secret of the fact that a major driver was to increase shareholder value.
- ^ Spin off complete, GXO MD looks forward to a bright future for contract logistics and ecommerce (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- EVER ADVANCED Oversized Camping Chair Folding Padded High Back Chairs...
SALE PRICE: £39.99YOU SAVE: £16.00 About this item FULLY PADDED: Large seat area allows you to relax while sitting; high back seat design and […]
- Campingaz Convertible Quickbed Double Np Airbed – Blue
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £31.95YOU SAVE: £13.04 4 in 1 convertible inflatable air mattress: 2 single, 1 double airbed or 1 raised single […]