Stefan Paul to take the helm at Kuehne+Nagel International next year
A major management restructuring at Kuehne+Nagel will see Stefan Paul (pictured), head of the company’s road logistics and sales, promoted to chief executive from August next year. The current chief executive, Dr Detlef Trefzger, will step down for “private reasons” on 1 August next year and be appointed to the board, following his “successful nine-year leadership”, the company added. Paul started his career at Kuehne+Nagel in 1990 as a sales executive in the company’s sea freight division in Munich.
- ^ Stefan Paul to take the helm at Kuehne+Nagel International next year (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- EVER ADVANCED Oversized Camping Chair Folding Padded High Back Chairs...
SALE PRICE: £39.99YOU SAVE: £16.00 About this item FULLY PADDED: Large seat area allows you to relax while sitting; high back seat design and […]
- Campingaz Convertible Quickbed Double Np Airbed – Blue
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £31.95YOU SAVE: £13.04 4 in 1 convertible inflatable air mattress: 2 single, 1 double airbed or 1 raised single […]
- HYDRO FLASK – Water Bottle 946 ml (32 oz) – Vacuum Insulated Stainless...
RRP PRICE: £41.95SALE PRICE: £33.63YOU SAVE: £8.32 About this item Enjoy optimum drinking temperature for hours: Our TempShield double wall, […]
- Victorinox Handyman Swiss Army Pocket Knife, Medium, Multi Tool, 24 Functions,...
RRP PRICE: £52.68SALE PRICE: £49.43YOU SAVE: £3.25 About this item The essential tool for do-it-yourself experts Key features: Includes pliers, a […]