Wincanton profits leap amid growing market optimism
Wincanton increased revenues by 19.3% in the six months ending 30 September 2021 compared to the same period last year and it said the pipeline for further opportunities continued to grow. H1 turnover was GBP690.3m, compared to GBP578.7 in 2020/21, with pre-tax profit increasing by 31.4% to GBP25.1m. The group said driver costs have been mitigated by its business model, with less than 20% of revenue generated by closed book transport.
- ^ Wincanton profits leap amid growing market optimism (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TomTom Car Sat Nav Start 62, 6 Inch with Lifetime EU Maps
SALE PRICE: £118.23YOU SAVE: £0.77 This fits your . by entering your model number. Lifetime Europe maps – download free map updates with the […]
- TomTom Go Professional 6250 GPS Truck Sat Nav with Full European (Including UK)...
RRP PRICE: £389.99SALE PRICE: £346.95YOU SAVE: £43.04 This fits your . by entering your model number. Widescreen 6 Inch touchscreen Customised […]