Diversified portfolio helps Wm Armstrong (Longtown) deliver improved profit despite pandemic challenges
Wm Armstrong (Longtown) managed to boost pre-tax profit in 2020/21 in the face of a variety of challenges, including its Authorised Testing Facility being forced to cease trading due to DVSA cancelling testing during the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown.
The Carlisle-based company, which has operating licences for 178 trucks and 385 trailers, has two subsidiaries – Cumbria Truck Centre and Armstrong Trucks.
- ^ Diversified portfolio helps Wm Armstrong (Longtown) deliver improved profit despite pandemic challenges (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Bzocio Spare Part for MISOL Weather Station (Transmitter/Thermo Hygro Sensor)...
REGULAR PRICE: £28.09 Name: transmitter sensor Note that this product is only applicable to some weather meters of Misol, not to other brands of […]
- Handheld Anemometer AP-881W, 2022 Newest Design Wind Speed Meter with Wind...
REGULAR PRICE: £31.19 ✔【Pretty Accurate Anemometer】Wind Speed Range：0.7～30m/s（Accuracy:±5%Digit), Resolution:0.1m/s. Temperature Range: […]
- Extra Large Mesh Beach Bag – Tote Bags Waterproof with Insulated Cooler...
REGULAR PRICE: £26.99 Waterproof Sand-free – This durable lightweight beach bag is crafted with high-quality nylon and PVC composite, featuring […]
- HiCollections Copper Effect Solar Bird Bath and Feeding Statio
REGULAR PRICE: £29.99 Copper effect solar bird bath and feeding station Includes solar powered LED light, food tray with roof shelter, bath, feed […]
- PORTABLE DARTBOARD STAND DART BOARD LARGE SHELF AND STORAGE/CARRY BAG BY GORILLA
REGULAR PRICE: £44.95 About this item This Gorilla Pro Dartboard Stand is the ultimate portable stand workstation that fits any kind of dartboard on […]